Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Bonding Day 10

Together she and I are 335 months old!
We kept the birthday celebration low-key, and by low-key I mean we did absolutely nothing and the day passed with no celebration or fanfare whatsoever. We visited the baby, and we watched Chronicles of Narnia, and I had an ice cream cone, so that kind of counts as a fun birthday. Eva was in a good mood today, and the weather was nice, so we spent about 2 hours outside with her. No coat today, thank goodness, but she still had to wear her winter hat.

We found out today that we're going to the travel agent tomorrow to get tickets from Petro to Almaty on July 2. Hopefully we can get a flight out of Almaty around that same time, and get home by the 4th of July. We'll probably miss her birthday, but flights out of here are only two or three times a week, and if we miss the flight on the 2nd, we may be stuck for another week. The World Cup may keep us from being able to move up our Almaty flights. I guess I've decided not to stay. I'll head home with Keith, and back to work for a couple of weeks before I fly back to Petro to pick up Eva. I wasn't counting on going right back to work after the trip, but time to shift gears in my head again, try to get back into the insurance game. Prime Mates, prepare yourself!

Keith went to a Petro salon today and got his hair cut. She did a good job on him, cut it nice and short like he likes it, for $2.50. Good deal!

I hear the boys are doing great with Meme and Poppy. They're going to be so bored with Keith and me when we get back and don't take them to the park every single day, and the Bounce Factory, and McDonalds. Poor children, don't get too used to the high life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home