Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Blogging at you from . . .

Nashville, Tennessee! That's right, a full day past when I should have left the ground, I'm still here. I arrived at the airport yesterday and was immediately sent home. My flight to Dulles was several hours late, meaning I would miss my connection to Frankfurt, meaning I would miss my connection to Almaty - the only flight into Almaty. There's only one per day, and missing it puts me back a full 24 hours. So I came home, slept one more night in my own bed, and we're trying again today. I'm taking an earlier flight to Dulles today, to make sure I don't miss my connection again. I now have a 6+ hour layover in DC. But at least I'll make it to Almaty this time - I hope.

So far, and I'm really hoping this holds true, I'm not being asked to extend my stay in Almaty on the other end of this trip.

So, off to the airport for Operation Eva, take 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home